Connect with other dental professionals in the Mid- Atlantic and earn quality CE close to home.
Welcome to the home page of the Mid-Atlantic Dental Meeting, organized by the District of Columbia Dental Society (DCDS), the American Dental Association’s local constituent society in the District of Columbia, in cooperation with the Delaware State Dental Society (DSDS) and the Pennsylvania Dental Association (PDA).
New for 2017
Dental offices are able to take less time away from the practice and the entire dental team can attend for under $600.* One low registration fee allows you and your team to be immersed in an interactive learning environment including:
* This rate includes the early-bird one-day rate for ADA dentists, one dental hygienist, two dental assistants/technicians, and one office staff person
- Download the 2017 Mid-Atlantic Dental Meeting Program Announcement.
- Structured sessions that fulfill state and local licensing requirements.
- More than 120 hours of CE content designed to meet the needs in your specialty.
- Educational sessions covering clinical best practices, business operations, marketing, and more.
- Networking opportunities with other dental professionals, allowing you the chance to connect, exchange ideas and share best practices with industry leaders.
Continuing Education Disclaimer: The District of Columbia Dental Society is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. It is the responsibility of each participant to verify the CE requirements of his or her licensing or regulatory agency and to contact them with any questions regarding licensing.